What Is Instagram?
Instagram is a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Snap a photo with your mobile phone, then choose a filter to transform the image into a memory to keep around forever.
To get more likes and followers you here are a few things you need to do.
- Connect your Facebook to instagram 20% of instagram users link their Facebook account to Instagram.
- Use hashtags are key for gaining likes and followers you can you use the Instagram app Tag for likes.
- Use the Instafollow app Discover who unfollowed you on Instagram and who is not following you back, track gained and lost followers, find mutual friends, view fans plus more.
Use Popular Hashtags
Here are some popular Instagram hashtags
Must Have Apps
Use InstaFollow app to effectively manage your Instagram account and get so much insight. It’s fast, accurate and extremely intuitive.
– Detect and keep track of new followers + unfollowers
– Show non-followers, mutual friends and fans
– Follow/unfollow users
– View user profiles
– Support accounts up to 10,000 users
Premium (Optional Purchase)
– Detect and Keep Track of Blockers
– Support Multiple Accounts
– Remove Ads
Tags For Likes
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ TagsForLikes helps you add hashtags to your Instagram pictures faster. You MAY get more likes/followers as a result of this.
Want to tag your pics FAST?TagsForLikes curates the ★hottest★ Instagram hashtags to help you possibly get more likes and tag your pictures fast!Simply choose a category, tap ‘Copy’, and Paste into your Instagram pictures!
NEW: Now create CUSTOM tag categories!!Tag Categories include:
✓ Celebs (One Direction / Bieber)
✓ Follow / Shoutout / Likes
… and many more!Don’t miss out on this Instagram secret.
Download FREE for a limited time!Follow us on Instagram: @TagsForLikes
Use our hashtag to enter our daily shoutout contests: #TagsForLikes
Download NOW become a #TFLerGUARANTEED LIKES!!
Monday at 5 PM, PST, is the best time to post a photo. That is when you are most likely to get the greatest number of comments and likes on your photos.
The second most popular time to post a photo is either on Wednesday or Thursday at 3 PM, PST.
Also, a photo is the most active during the first three hours. 46.15% of all comments happen within the first hour, and 69.23% of all comments happen within the first three hours. So, if you can’t get traction within the first three hours of posting a photo, it is probably not going to gain traction down the road photos that are about lifestyle (fancy cars, homes, living a luxurious life, etc.) or that are personal tend to get the most engagement.
- Life style photos
- Use hashtags
- Use the apps to help gain for likes and comments
Follow Me On Instagram